lactora minecraft
Lactora est un serveur Français Minecraft !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer    ConnexionConnexion 

Demi%Lovato Sk.yscraper
   lactora minecraft Index du Forum  .::. Bienvenue à Lactora  .::. Règlement du forum & du Serveur

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gilado

Message Posté le : Ven 20 Mai - 08:30 (2016)    Sujet du message : Demi%Lovato Sk.yscraper Répondre en citant

Demi Lovato Skyscraper > urlin.us/2bfzz

^...."The....Official....Finnish....Charts....-....Demi....Lovato"Select....Silver....in....the....field....By....AwardRetrieved...2014-10-12Officialcharts.com"Demi..Lovato's..'Skyscraper'..Will..'Wow'..Do..Something..Awards"^..Sciarretto,..Amy..(September..22,..2011)"Demi..Lovato..refuses..to..be..torn..down..in..new..'Skyscraper'..video"^..Corner,..Lewis..(20..December..2013)^.."Archive..Chart:..2013-12-28"..UK..Singles..ChartMusic...Week...(Business...Magazines)Retrieved...2012-04-03AllaccessThe...song...was...certified...Gold...in...Australia.[1]...The...song...has...sold...over...1.5...million...digital...downloads...in...the...United...States...and...has...been...certified...platinum...by...the...RIAA.[2][3]Men..Songtexte..Powered..by..MyVideo..Suchen....Suche..Men....News..Songtexte..bersetzungen..Charts..Artists..Quiz..Community..Registrieren../..Login..Mit..Facebook..einloggen..Mit..Twitter..einloggen..Mit..Google..einloggen..Home>l>Lovato,..Demi>Skyscraper..Bild:..last.fm..Skyscraper..Songtext..von..Demi..Lovato..Auf..Facebook..teilen..Facebook..Songtext..twittern..Twitter..Auf..Google+..teilen..Google+..Whatsapp..Skyscraper..deutsche..bersetzung..Skyscraper..Songtext..Skies..are..cryingI..am..watchingCatching..tear..drops..in..my..handsOnly..silence..has..its..endingsLike..we..never..had..a..chanceDo..you..have..to..make..me..feel..like..there's..nothing..left..of..meYou..can..take..everything..I..haveYou..can..break..everything..I..amLike..I'm..made..of..glassLike..I'm..made..of..paperGo..on..and..try..to..tear..me..downI..will..be..rising..from..the..groundLike..a..skyscraperLike..a..skyscraperAs..the..smoke..clears..I..awaken..and..untanggle..you..from..meWould..it..make..you..feel..better..to..watch..me..while..I..bleed?All..my..windows..still..are..broken..but..I'm..standing..on..my..feetYou..can..take..everything..I..haveYou..can..break..everything..I..amLike..I'm..made..of..glassLike..I'm..made..of..paperGo..on..and..try..to..tear..me..downI..will..be..rising..from..the..groundLike..a..skyscraperLike..a..skyscraperGo..run..run..runI'm..gonna..stay..right..hereWatch..you..dissapear,..yeah..ohGo..run..run..run..yeah..it's..a..long..way..downBut..I..am..closer..to..the..clouds..up..hereYou..can..take..everything..I..haveYou..can..break..everything..I..amLike..I'm..made..of..glassLike..I'm..made..of..paperGo..on..and..try..to..tear..me..downI..will..be..rising..from..the..groundLike..a..skyscraperLike..a..skyscraperLike..a..skyscraperLike..a..skycraperLike..a..skyscraper..Zur..deutschen..bersetzung..von..Skyscraper..Auf..Facebook..teilen..Facebook..Songtext..twittern..Twitter..Auf..Google+..teilen..Google+..Whatsapp..Writer(s):..Kerli..Koiv,..Lindy..Robbins,..Kerli,..Tobias..Gad..Copyright:..Gad..Songs..LLC,..Universal..Polygram..International..Publishing..I,..Writers..Designee,..Tiny..Cute..Monster,..Emi..April..Music..Inc.,..Hey..Kiddo..Music,..Warner-tamerlane..Publishing..Corp.,..Copyright..Control..Lyrics..powered..by..www.musiXmatch.com..Fehlerhaften..Songtext..melden..Demi..Lovato..-..Skyscraper..hnliche..Songtexte..Hurricane..von..Bridgit..Mendler..Bridgit..Mendler..-..Hurricane..deutsche..bersetzung..Wrecking..Ball..von..Miley..Cyrus..Miley..Cyrus..-..Wrecking..Ball..deutsche..bersetzung..Love..You..Like..a..Love..Song..von..Selena..Gomez..&..The..Scene..Selena..Gomez..&..The..Scene..-..Love..You..Like..a..Love..Song..deutsche..bersetzung..Hands..to..Myself..von..Selena..Gomez..Selena..Gomez..-..Hands..to..Myself..deutsche..bersetzung..Alben..Unbroken..von..Demi..Lovato..Songtext..kommentieren..Name..E-Mail..Adresse..Website..(optional)..Kommentar..Kommentieren..Demi..Lovato..10^..."Archive...Chart:...2013-12-28"^.."Brasil..Hot..100..Airplay"^.."hot100brasil"Not..when..a..singer..connects..to..a..song..on..such..a..visceral..level,..especially..one..who's..already..been..through..the..wringer."[30]..He..concluded,.."there's..some..dramatically..billowing..fabrics..and..some..shattered..glass,..but..really,..the..song..is..the..star^..."Has...prison...officer...Sam...Bailey...got...the...2013...Christmas...Number...1...all...locked...up?"On....December....18,....2013,....the....song....entered....ahead....of...."Happy"....by....Pharrell....Williams....at....number....one....on....the....Official....Chart....Update....in....the....UK.[70]....On....December....19,....it....entered....the....Irish....Singles....Chart....at....number....one,....and....it....remained....there....for....a....second....week,....becoming....the....New....Year's....number....one....as....well.[71]....In....its....third....week,....however,....the....song....fell....to....number....five.[72]^...."Skyscraper........Single....by....Demi....Lovato"I..was..actually..feeling..amazing..when..I..wrote..itIrish...Singles...Chart^...."Rascacielo....(Skyscraper)........Single....de....Demi....Lovato"^...."British....single....certifications........Demi....Lovato........Skyscraper"And..that..simplicity..is..perfect..here,..because..the..song..provides..all..the..pyrotechnics..necessary."[30]Click....Search....^...."American....single....certifications........Demi....Lovato........Skyscraper"Official..Charts..Company^..Official..Chart..Analysis:..Sande..thrives..in..Scotland,..Ed..Sheeran..album..tops..1m..sales..in..UK..MusicWeek.com..^.."Jason..Derulo..scores..second..week..at..Number..1..with..Talk..Dirty"Try....something....else?....Footer....Movies....The....Jungle....Book....(2016)....Zootopia....Star....Wars:....The....Force....Awakens....Inside....Out....Frozen....Shows....Star....Wars....Rebels....Gravity....Falls....The....Lion....Guard....Girl....Meets....World....JESSIE....What's....Hot....Style....Shorts....Sports....En....Espaol....YouTube....Collections....DisneyPixar....Disney....Infinity....Disney....Parks....Club....Penguin....Radio....Disney.....Retrieved...16...December...2013The...music...video...was...filmed...at...white...sands,...NM.[9]..."Sing....it....back!....Hit....songs....you....didn't....know....were....covers" f5880b0734

Publicité

Message Posté le : Ven 20 Mai - 08:30 (2016)    Sujet du message : Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

lactora minecraft Index du Forum .::. Règlement du forum & du Serveur
Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure

Sauter vers :  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation